Have you seen Dr. Joubin S Gabbay?

Dr. Gabbay is awesome!!

After losing 100lbs through natural weight loss, I was looking for a solution to my sagging skin and weak abs. I visited several plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles area (including big places like USC) and can say with confidence that I chose the right doctor. Dr. Gabbay went through the many surgical options, and eventually even though I was a candidate for a much more costly and intense surgery, he recommended something a little less intense. We settled on an abdominoplastiy with abdominal repair, and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Gabbay was the right choice. In preparation for the surgery, during the surgery, and during the aftercare, I continue to be surprised by Dr. Gabbay's bedside manner, professionalism, and charm. He makes himself constantly available to his patients, even for stupid questions (of which I had many). You are in the right hands with Dr. Gabbay!!

Amazing Doctor

His staff is great and Dr. Gabbay is the best. Right away you feel comfortable and more sure about your decision about getting surgery. I scheduled surgery that very day. Don't go any where else!

He is will tell you the truth!

Dr. Gabbay tells you the truth! Even if it means not getting anything done, which means he doesn't even profit from it. I found Dr. Gabbay by accidentally calling their office, when I was suppose to be calling another office. Right away I was warmly greeted and I found myself speaking with Alexa about myself and what I wanted. She reassured me that Dr. Gabbay was the right choice and that he always put the patient first. I was hesitant because I've seen many doctors who lie just to make a profit. Dr. Gabbay said all I needed to do was drink more water and take care of myself. He is definitely one of a kind in Beverly Hills. Go to him! You won't regret it.

Best practice, amazing results!

I have never been so impressed with a plastic surgeons office! Their front desk is outstanding. I called very nervous about getting my breast done and Alexa made me feel so much better about choosing Dr. Gabbay. She heard me rant about how many consultations I've been on and how no doctor felt right. I felt like I was talking to a friend. I went in for my consultation and immediately got along with Chammy and Dr. Gabbay. I scheduled my surgery that day. It's been a few weeks since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. I definitely chose the right place!

Best Plastic Surgeon!

Dr. Gabbay really cares about his patients and gives each one his full and undivided attention. I went to him for a breast augmentation, totally scared and nervous. Dr. Gabbay and his team just made me feel extremely comfortable and excited my surgery. It's been 3 months since I've had my breasts done and they look amazing! Barely any scars!

After two C-sections, I have been very self conscious about the excess skin and fat on my lower abdomen. Dr Gabbay was highly recommended by a family friend. The downtime after the surgery was incredible, I was able to return to work a week after my Laser Sculpture and Tiny Tuck procedure. Six weeks after the procedure, I had lost 4 lbs and went from size 4 to size 2 pants. I am extremely happy with the result.

Best BB

I had a Brazilian butt lift done with Dr. Gabbay a few months ago and I LOVE my results. I went to a few doctors but none of them felt right. I met Dr. Gabbay and his team and I just instantly felt comfortable. I recommend him to all family and friends because I wouldn't trust any other Doctor. A few of my friends have done Botox and lip fillers with him and he just has the perfect touch. Results are always natural and never overdone. Thank you Dr. Gabbay and team!

Best Plastic Surgeon! Don't go anywhere else!

I went on several consultations.. All of which had long wait times, consultation fees and inconsistent staff. I thought I was never going to find the doctor for me... That was until I found Dr. Gabbay!! Not only was it easy to make an appointment, there was minimal waiting and Dr. Gabbay and his staff give you their undivided attention. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted and feel welcomed. Once I met Dr. Gabbay, I knew he was the surgeon for me. He immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease about the surgery. I booked the surgery that very day. It's been about a month since I've had my breast augmentation and I am ecstatic about my results. They look amazing and I feel so much more confident about myself. Dr. Gabbay and his team really care about his patients.

I love Dr Gabbay

I had a horrific accident where at the end of the day, I feel so blessed to be alive! My broken nose and incision on my stomach was just something I thought im going to have to deal with but Dr Gabbay helped me feel confident again by putting my nose back to place & helping with my scar. I love and appreciate Dr Gabbay for making me feel confident again, like everything will go back to as normal as possible. Thank you!

I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. Doctor Gabbay was open and very engaging, often making my husband and I laugh during the procedure. We both felt very relaxed and comfortable It's been two weeks since my procedure and I already see some improvements in some areas of my midsection. I can't wait to see the final outcome in a couple of months. I thought the office staff were very professional and I would highly recommend Doctor Gabbay to my family and friends.

Brazilian Butt Lift Excitement!

Great consultation for Brazilian Buttlift. I'm super excited for my future procedure and will follow up with photos and an update.

Best Experience!!!

Amazing surgeon -very talented and trustworthy. Found him super easy to talk to and extremely happy with my results. Office staff is friendly and organized. Perfect experience!

Dr. Joubin S Gabbay is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.