Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 9
I took my son in for a physical. Dr. Lee spent literally about 1 minute with us. He checked my son's heart, ears, and mouth. He asked if my son had any health problems. THAT WAS IT. No questions about his nutrition, development, growth, oral health, blood pressure, etc. In addition, when he walked into the exam room he didn't even greet us, when we were done, he never said goodbye. There was just simply no interaction. My son was treated like he was part of an assembly line. The only positive thing I can say is that his staff was friendly and helpful. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone's children.
When my son was an infant he had severe reflux and was put on Reglin by another doctor. The other doctors nurse was very nervous about an infant being on this medicine, thought the dr assured me it was safe. I decided to get a secound opionion and went to Dr lee. Before I could even finished explaining my concern this dr stomped out of the room and I heard him tell the nurse I was "Just looking for more medicine her baby doesn't need" I never asked for any medication I asked weather I should take my son off Reglin. Now several years later it has been proven that this medicine causes nuralogical problems(So I was very right about being nervous and seeking a secound opinion. Luckily I decided to go with my mother's instinct and take him off the medication against the Drs advice or my son may be dead or have perminant Nuralogical problems. Years later I am still discusted with this doctor. Maybe he was just having a bad day but I would never trust my childs life to someone who does not know how to listen.
48 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
French Polyclinic Medical School
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jow-Shone S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Banning, CA.