Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joy K Andrade
Dr. Joy K Andrade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Joy K Andrade has 2 locations
1356 Lusitana St Fl 4
Honolulu, HI 96813
Book Online Now
Dr. Joy K Andrade has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Joy K Andrade has the following 12 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
11 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii At Manoa
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Joy K Andrade Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joy K Andrade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.