Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joy A Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Rodriguez was not the most personable; straight forward and to the point. She was informative and seemed thorough, but she just didn't seem like she really cared or wanted to be there. I took my 18 month old son with me to my appointment and while he was entertained and being quiet during the whole appointment, she hardly even acknowledged him. When she walked in the room, she barely even looked up when she asked how I was doing. In fact she didn't even knock when she entered the room. Not the ideal "small town" friendly Doctor I was looking for.
Dr. Rodriguez is the rudest Dr. I have ever been to. She does not want to listen to you but prefers to tell you all she "knows" and if you disagree with her she does not take your feelings into consideration. I was assigned to her because my Dr. of over 25 years retired. When I went to see her for what I believe to be a bulging disc issue she told me that most people have them even her and its no big deal. Well its a big deal to me because I have been out of work for weeks. We live in a small town and I have heard bad report after bad report about her rudeness and inability to listen. I have not heard ONE...Not even ONE good thing!!
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Joy A Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri County Family Medical Clinic, 2400 Sierra St, Kingsburg, CA
Dr. Joy A Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsburg, CA.