Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane?

Posted on April 17th, 2017

It is frustrating the number of times I have called to make an appointment and no one answers the phone. This is supposed to be an urgent care center but when staff members are out they are not replaced- for example the x-ray technician went on maternity leave and has been gone for several months - so you have to go elsewhere for x-rays. Both the doctor and Physicians Assistant are hesitant to make a diagnosis-I had several tests done requiring me to undergo anesthesia, an x-ray, CAT scan, pelvic and renal ultrasounds only to discover there was nothing wrong - it was just stress. It is very difficult to be seen by the doctor usually a two to three week wait.

Never saw her

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

After waiting 70 minutes, I walked out. No reason whatsoever to have to wait that long to be seen.

Primary Physician

Posted on January 14th, 2010

My daughter and I both use Dr. Cochrane as our primary physician. She is great with my daughter and is also great with answering all my questions and providing further testing when needed and just a over all an amazing doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking or is not happy with their current doctor. I can not say enough good things about her as a physician.

Great M.D.

Posted on August 28th, 2009

I had a lot of difficulty in understanding my diagnosis of fibromyalgia, and had seen two other Doctors who were very quick and not very compassionate. Dr. Cochrane spent a good amount of time listening to my symptoms and explaining things to me, she ran the correct tests to diagnose and treat my condition. She has made herself available at short notice if I get sick, and always returns calls. Even though the drive is a long one to her office, I make it a point to see her as my PCP. She is very caring and a fabulous M.D. Her staff is well trained and very warm and caring. This is a wonderful physicians office!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017