Dr. Joy D Hudson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joy D Hudson?

I am very satisfied with dr hudson. She always listens to me and takes great care of my health needs and concern.

Dr. Hudson is a great doctor! Very thorough.

I really like Dr. Hudson and i feel she really listens to me and helps me so much.

I was a patient for a while and she never seemed very interested in my health. I did not like her and I think she doesn't care about her patients. I think this is just a way to make money for her. She never acted like she cared at all about my problems or my health. She loves to write worthless prescriptions. Take a pill and don't call back!

Help Me!

Well this was a disappointment! Dr. Hudson was not very concerned about my problems. I was there 5 mins talking to her and she told me the most off the wall diagnoses I have ever heard of. I have a family history of asthma, but was gave a prescribed benadryl ? That done nothing, went to another doctor and got an inhaler. Thanks to my new doctor I'm breathing wonderful! Thanks for nothing Dr Hudson!

needs more practice!!

I was very unhappy with my visit! The staff and nurses were very nice and polite, but once DR Hudson came in she instantly thought i wanted pain meds and said she wasn't giving me any, i never asked for them to begin with, then told me i couldn't sleep bc of depression! hello!! depressed people do sleep ALOT! i never been more offended in my life! ill never go there again and ill never recommend inman family practice to anyone! thanks doc!! its no wonder people hate goin to a doctor esp when they were no better off going except they could have saved money by staying home!