Dr. Joy C Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joy C Liu?

Impressed

What a delight to visit a doctor's office so professionally organized that I had very little waiting time. I found the staff to be very courteous. This was my first visit but when I saw Dr. Liu she had my medical record in hand and reviewed it with me which made me feel she really was interested in my health issues and wanting to help me find relief for ongoing pain. She has ordered a complete blood panel and a MRI, and scheduled two followup appointments to discuss results. I have not had such excellent care in a long time. I am very impressed !

Excellent service!

Dedicated stuff. Up to date technologies. Health information for all ages is available everywhere while you are waiting. I feel that I can trust my health and the health of my children to Dr. Joy Liu! She is very caring, knowledgeable and organized. I give her my highest recommendations!

Very knolegable and helpful. Office staff great.

Excellent Staff / Family friendly

This office and my Dr. Denise Nguyen is the best medical experience I have ever had. I have referred a few friends and they feel the same way.

Fabulous!!

I've been a patient of Dr Liu's since 2010. I have always had great experiences in her office. A few years back I was asked to see one of the Physician Assistants because Dr Liu was out of the office. I was reluctant because I prefer to stick with one Provider. However, I was VERY pleasantly surprised with my experience with Diane Asmuth! She was so thorough and spent a good amount of time explaining my recent labwork. Since then I have also met with Loran Killar (her other PA), as well as Dr Denise Nguyen; every last one of them is fabulous! They all have obviously adopted Dr Liu's vision for healthcare that entails a caring and sincere relationship between patient and provider. I always feel important when I'm there. Sometimes they run behind schedule (like all offices sometimes do), but once it is my turn they spend quality time with me (as they obviously did with the patient before me); I never feel rushed. I frequently recommend them to friends and family. I've had nothing but positive experiences in their office. They're a great group! Totally 5 stars!!

Very Knowledgeable

Dr. Liu is very good! My first visit she spent quite a bit of time with me to get to know me. She's up-to-date on medical issues and records everything on a computer as she's talking with you. She's very thorough. Last visit with her turned out to be with her certified physician's assistant and I was disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing the Dr. My disappointment didn't last long since Loran Killar was very knowledgeable, too, and her diagnosis and solution was right on. I've had to wait in the office before, however, you're not rushed once you're seen. That's the kind of doctor's office I want to go to!

Lost 2 patients

I wouldn't recommend this Doctor's Office to anyone. All they did was stress my husband out more and wondered why each visit his BP was high. The Office Staff doesn't seem to know what they were doing they kept trying to bill us for something we already paid for.

3 CHEERS FOR DR. JOY LIU

BEING 75 YEARS OLD HAVE HAD MANY DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS. I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. LIU NOW FOR 5 YEARS - SHE IS THE "BEST" - SHE IS CARING, LISTENS WELL, THOROUGH AND ALSO I LEAVE WITH DOCUMENTED SHEET OF WHAT OCCURRED IN THE VISIT AND ANY FOLLOW UPS NEEDED BEFORE NEXT VISIT. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND MAKES A VERY ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS EVERY TIME. SHE IS KIND AND LOVING TO HER PATIENTS. HER STAFF IS ALWAYS COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL AND MY WAIT TIME HAS NEVER BEEN MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND MAKING AN APPT. IS VERY EASY WHEN I NEED ONE BETWEEN REGULAR VISITS. SHE ALSO RETURNS CALLS PERSONALLY. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER. MAY SHE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS.

Absolutely the greatest!!!

Dr. Liu has treated most of our family over the last several years, and there has been nothing but exceptional service. Her diagnoses and treatment plans are accurate and well thought-out. Both she and her staff are much more like close friends that service providers. Professional, caring, friendly, reliable. Immaculate office.

Fantastic Dorctor who is current on new developements in medicine. She is the only doctor in 50 years who has discussed options related to expenses I would incur with various medications and vaccines. Very careful diagnostic procedure and accurate record keeping. The office staff is helpful and friendly.

Skip this office