Dr. Joy Mciver Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joy Mciver?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Stick with what you are good at/

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

Although I feel Dr McIver is probably very good at what she does, I do really believe she should take Post Polio Syndrome off of her specialties. Those of us going through this very scary and uncertain time really need someone who is familiar with what is going on with us. I did not feel Dr McIver does not know enough about, or had enough experience with post polio patients to make me feel comfortable with her care of me. I feel Dr McIver should take Post Polio Syndrome off of her list of specialties in the Alina/Sister Kenny web site so others don't waste their time (and money) going to her.

Posted on September 14th, 2015