Dr. Joy D Steinfeld Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joy D Steinfeld?

USE SOMEONE ELSE

AS WITH THE OTHER PERSON WHO PUT A REVIEW ON HERE, MY SON WAS ALSO BORN WITH A SEVERE BIRTH DEFECT THAT SHE DID NOT DETECT AND I WAS SEEING HER TWICE A MONTH FOR 3 MONTHS THEN ONCE A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS HAVING SONOGRAMS EVERY TIME. MY SON HAS HAD 11 SURGERIES THUS FAR TO CORRECT HIS BIRTH DEFECT...A LITTLE HEADS UP WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE! EVERY DOCTOR IN THE PRACTICE CALLED ME TO CHECK ON HOW MY SON WAS DOING AND OFFERED TO HELP IN ANY WAY, I NEVER ONCE HEARD FROM DR. STEINFELD AND ONE OF THE PARTNERS CONFIRMED SHE WAS TOLD WHAT HAPPENED. I STILL USE MY OBGYN BUT I GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR SONOGRAMS, I REFUSE TO EVER SPEAK TO THAT WOMAN AGAIN. YOU CAN'T GIVE ZERO STARS OR I WOULD HAVE.

Needs more education

She has no clue what she is doing, my son was born with a severe birth defect that she didn't see even though I was going for sonograms twice a month for 5 months. She has no bedside manner and needs more education. My son is 23 months old and is on his 5th surgery to correct the birth defect she should have detected.