- 6 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joy M Welty has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
6 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2012
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Joy M Welty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSqualicum Family Medicine, 3015 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 120, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Joy M Welty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.