Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joy S Zerrudo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joy S Zerrudo has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
I have seen Dr. Seldera a few times in the past 2 years. She seems very rushed and did not answer my questions clearly. I have had two miscarriages in the past 6 months, neither of those times was did she seem very concerned about my well being. After my second miscarraige (just recently) she had contacted me at my place work to give me results of my blood test. She proceeded to tell me that just because it was my first miscarraige doesn't mean it will happen again. I took much offense to this statement seeing as this was the second time it happened to me and I am very concerned whether or not I am able to concieve. If she would have read my chart before she called me she would have known that!! I would definitely not reccomend this doctor.
This doctor recommended a significant surgical procedure following a routine pap smear. Luckily, I had enough sense to question her and followed up with two other doctors, who both said that there was nothing wrong with me or my body and that the best approach was to wait and do a repeat pap in a year. She wanted to perform a LEEP procedure immediately - despite the fact that I had told her during my appointment that my husband and I were getting ready to try for a child. A LEEP procedure removes part of your cervix and can have an impact on pregnancies, especially if they are close together. The more people I talk to about this doctor, the more I hear that she is surgery happy. She has a high C-section rate - gee, I wonder why. I am thrilled that I have found a new doctor to handle my pregnancy, and that I did NOT listen to this doctor.
Dr. Joy S Zerrudo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center, 146 E Geneva Sq, Lake Geneva, WI
Dr. Joy S Zerrudo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Geneva, WI.