Dr. Joyal O Akkawi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyal O Akkawi?

Dr. is very professional, prompt, accurate, and same for staff.

Dr Akkawi is the best doctor i have ever had. She is patient, kind, generous, straight to the point in which we all need. As long as i can have her as my Doctor she will always be my Doctor. Keep doing what ur doing and do not change a thing. I have told my family about u and recomend that they come and see u..

not too thrilled

I had one appointment with her and it didn't quite gel with me. Her bedside manner is not that great at all and the messenging staff at the call center is horrendous. I waited 25 minutes just to leave a follow up message for Dr. Akkawi and was STILL UNSUCCESSFUL at leaving a message. When I referenced an existing appointment that I had, the lady one the other end said " uh-uh, you aint got no appointment on dat day, you wrong". I said that I had a slip of paper from the office indicating that I had an appoint and the person got really offended and said she could reschedule me for an appointment next month. NO THANKS! In summary, I can't form an opinion about Dr. Akkawi b/c she seems to be completely inaccessible and brief. When leaving a message becomes such an arduous task, it's time for a new doctor.

Intelligent, compassionate and kid friendly.

Dr. Akkawi helped my son through a very difficult visit. She asks great questions and is very considerate and thorough. I haven't seen this great caliber of Doctor for quite some years. My father-in-law has gone to see her as well & totally agrees.

Brutally ignorant,combative,off the wall diagnoses. Her hepler was just bas rude.Had to make numerous phone calls to try to get meds filled,nasty attitude.SWitched to an educated white Dr. and got better treatment and results.I wondered why when I called for an appointment I got one early in the morning the very next day.She can't keep any of her patients.They must have figured out she the problem,

Awesome PCP who is great with Older Adults

Dr. Akkawi is my new PCP here is the Chicago area and she is VERY VERY good - actually she is GREAT! Dr. is detailed, proactive and offers calm, sound and perfectly researched medical direction. Not all doctors work well with older adults, this doctor understands how to communicate with older adults without being overly complex. I am glad she is my new PCP

A great doctor!

Dr. Akkawi is a brilliant woman and will be an excellent physician. She was my PCP as a resident at a family clinic. I would have kept her as my doctor forever but she graduated from the resident program and moved on.

doctor visit

great doctor. so good can not think of words.

Dr. Joyal O Akkawi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, IL.