Dr. Joyce Bonsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Bonsu?

Long time patient

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Bonsu is the best OB/GYN I have every had. She is knowledgeable, kind, patient and personable.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr. Bonsu was great with bedside manner. She remembers ALL her patients. Her staff is always friendly and makes the wait time seem a little less irritating. I have never waited so long for a doctor in my life. One evening I spent over 3 hours in her office. This is simply a result of bad scheduling.

Bonsu

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I love Dr. Bonsu. I have cycled thru other GYN's before and she is by far the best. I always feel comfortable in a somewhat uncomfortable situation and the office staff is prompt, usually busy, which is a good sign. They always recognize that I am in the office even when they are on the phone. I hope she doesn't retire until after I have children!!!

Danyell

Posted on July 6th, 2011

DR. BONSU IS THE BEST! I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER GYN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. I HAVE HADE SEVERAL GYN'S IN THE PAST BUT I WILL NEVER SWITCH AGAIN! WHEN YOU HAVE A GYN THAT REMEMBERS YOU, YOUR NAME, YOUR SPOUSE, THOSE LITTLE DETAILS, OMG, WHATELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR! I AM WITH HER FOR LIFE. (Yes I know all caps mean I am shouting)

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Bonsu is WONDERFUL! I love the fact that she cares beyond just a patient doctor relationship. She is very comforting and supportive in all that she does in all situations.

So caring

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Bonsu just did my DNC on Wednesday. She was so sweet and caring and listened to me as I was scared and nervous. I loved her so much im switching to her. Thanks Dr. Bonsu!

awesome, professional, kind MD!!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

i started going to dr. bonsu when i was about 4 months pregnant. she always takes time to help me and answer any questions i have. she is courteous and friendly while still being a professional. she makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and get clarification on any issues you have. she is the BEST ob that i've had and i recommend her to ANYONE seeking professional, courteous treatment

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Couldnt ask for a better gyn then Dr.Bonsu...she makes u feel comfortabe in all situations you may be havin...

Great first visit

Posted on October 27th, 2009

My first visit with Dr. Bonsu was scary going in because it was my first Gynecologist visit, but after her and her staff knew of this they eased my mind completely and walked me through every procedure they were doing to me. Dr. Bonsu and Toni are great, they get my kudos and approval!

Dr. Bonsu

Posted on November 18th, 2008

Dr. Bonsu is absolutely amazing! She is professional, but still kind and has a very good bedside manner. She spends plenty of time with her patients, and explains everything in easily understandable terms. She also makes herself available, and if you need to call her for a question, she is very prompt in returning your calls.

Posted on November 9th, 2017