Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joyce G Bradshaw
Dr. Joyce G Bradshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with another office in Auburn, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. Dr. Bradshaw has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joyce G Bradshaw has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
This doctor made us wait on her for over 2 hours. I ended up having to reschedule. It's hard getting an appointment when you need it because she is only there 2 days a week. I've tried calling for the past 3 days to refill my kid's prescription & have yet to hear back from anyone. The receptionist suggest I make an appt. My kid just went to see her less than a month ago.
A family member recommended Dr. Bradshaw and we are so thankful she is our son's pediatrician! She is very knowledgable, respectful, caring, and thorough. I read the reviews before mine and they are pretty much true! What I appreciate the most about Dr. Bradshaw is that when our son got croup, she called us after hours to see how he was doing and let us know that she was there if we had any more questions. This, too, was new to us. It was so sweet! Thank you Dr. Bradshaw!
Both of my children (under 2 yrs old) see dr Bradshaw. She gives professional opinion for your children, but respects your decision if you go against that opinion. I would recommend to anyone who believes in natural medicine and natural immunity due to this respect. She is a very very nice woman and is always professional but also laid back. Extremely good with children!!
Dr. Bradshaw is a doctor who obviously cares about being thorough with her patients. All three of my children were with her from birth. Eventually though, I found that her bedside manner is better with parents than it is with children. She also tows the line with recommendations from the Academy of Pediatrics without regard for the fact that all children and parents are different. I sometimes left appointments feeling bullied to handle things the way she wanted. Eventually, i just left her practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2008, 2011, 2015, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Joyce G Bradshaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joyce G Bradshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.