Dr. Joyce F Bremer Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joyce F Bremer?

Professional

Procedure was a colonoscopy in June, 2017. Dr. Bremer and staff were professional and caring from registration through discharge. I experienced no problems at all. I would recommend Dr. Bremer.

Excellent care...did a colonoscopy and was thorough and the follow up was excellent.

I have problems and she acts like I'm wrong

I went to Dr. Bremer, with problems swallowing food, it feels like I have a lump in my throat, and I have pressure every now and then. She diagnosed me with H Pylori, and I started the antibiotics five days ago, and the first two days was amazing. I was able to start eating anything I wanted, then day three went right back to the same old problems. I'm now on day five and still have the same problems! I can't even eat a chip without it getting stuck. I keep telling her everything I eat gets stuck, and she just says I'm imagining that. I'm pretty sure I know what my body is doing? It's like she doesn't care. I see how she has a rating of 2.5!

Dr. Joyce F Bremer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.