Dr. Joyce Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Burton?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

dr. Burton is a great dr. , she is kind and very concerned about her patients .S he takes the time to know her patients and only wants the best for them

A Rare Doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Burton is the type of Dr. that not only treats your condition. But, takes the time to sit down and listen to you and gives you the type of caring that is rare to find these days. Dr. Burton goes out of her way and above and beyond for her patients.

Dr. Joyce Burton cares

Posted on October 17th, 2010

I have seen Dr Joyce Burton for over 10 years and have always recieved the utmost care. If I have a questinon concerning my care and she can't give me and answer right then and there she will call me at home with the answer. She is compasionate with all her patients and have called me many times at home after having seen her to followup with how I am doing. It feels like she isn't just my doctor but a friend I can rely on whenever I need help with my health.

Hospital visit

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Burton was the admitting doctor at my ER Visit. She got the diagonsis right away, and I wish I had followed up with her after my Hospital Visit.It has taken an additional Test and 3 other doctors to arrived at the same diagnosis. I didn't follow up with her becasue I don't have a lot of confidence in the Bassett HC System, but I may change my mind about Bassett now.

Posted on December 31st, 2015