Dr. Joyce Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Davis?

Extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Davis is highly knowledgeable and keeps up to date on the latest cutting edge treatments and technologies. She has been treating me for thinning hair with PRP with micro-needling and I have seen major improvements, including less hair loss and thicker texture. She is also very thorough in providing information on treatment options and preventing unwanted interactions with medications and supplements. I feel privileged to know her and be one of her patients.

Great Dermatologist!

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Dr. Davis is a terrific dermatologist! I have been seeing Dr. Davis for many years. Her staff are friendly, courteous and always helpful! On my recent visit I needed to have something removed and me being a bit squeamish was well taken care of by Dr. Davis. I felt no pain or discomfort during the procedure. Even more importantly is that Dr. Davis continues in her training/knowledge as a doctor learning new methods, better techniques as well as new advances in her field. I trust her - bottom line. Thank you Dr. Davis, Anna and Sue!

Great doctor!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Davis' for several years and several things keep me coming back: her careful, attentive service and easy bedside manner; her friendly and knowledgeable staff (thanks Anna and Sue!) and, most of all, the quality of Dr. Davis' work. She has fantastic hands! She works precisely with an efficient and light touch.Those bothersome skin tags come right off with only a slight pinch. Also, as a woman of color I am always concerned that doctors may not be as knowledgeable about the specific needs of my skin. Dr. Davis has an informed and inclusive perspective when it comes to treatment. You get the sense that people are just people to her and each of her clients is served according to their specific needs. She also offers quality product samples and I think today I may have found a great sunblock in the pickings. Simple, elegant and clean office in the vibrant neighborhood of Union Square. So happy I was referred to her. Definitely a keeper!

Highly Recommend Dr Joyce Davis

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I saw Dr. Davis for hair removal on my chin. I was so happy with the results, that I am now doing my under arms. She and her staff are lovely to work with. Dr. Davis carefully explains everything about the procedure and is meticulous in her execution. In addition, she maintains an accurate schedule which means that I am seen at the time of my appointment. I have never had to wait

One of the best!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I have known Dr Davis for 25 years! I was referred to her originally by a co-worker when I had poison ivy years ago. Throughout the years, I have been treated for many skin irritations including eczema and psoriasis. I have also gotten botox and various fillers. Dr Davis is kind and thorough. She is excellent with her diagnosis and treatment plan. She also has a great eye for the cosmetic work she does keeping everything natural looking. My teenage children have also seen Dr Davis for acne and they have had good results with her treatment plans. I would HIGHLY recommend Joyce Davis for Dermatology. I value my relationship with her and I am so thankful for all that she has done for me.

Great doctor!

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I went to several doctors before I went to Dr. Davis. She was the only one to take extra steps to figure out the problem. She has changed my life. All of her staff is very warm and welcoming. I highly recommend her!

Very good doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Davis is very professional. Her manner is both friendly and assuring. I had a good experience. Got my issue taken care of with no pain.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr Davis gave me the most thorough full-body examination I have ever had. Her pleasant office is run smoothly and efficiently.

RATING OF DR DAVIS //EXCELLENT DR

Posted on July 1st, 2015

CALM AND PLEASANT STAFF GREETS PATIENTS//AND THE YOUNG BEAUTIFUL DR DAVIS PUTS YOU AT EASE WITH A SMILE AND THEN A THOROUGH QUICK AND EFFICIENT DIAGNOSIS /AND TREATMENT //A GOOD EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND // THANK YOU ///

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Davis did laser surgery on my hands and arms to remove brown age spots and other discolorations. It took two treatments and the results are spectacular! I could not be more pleased. Also, the office staff are all pleasant and helpful.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Very welcoming staff, Dr. Davis is GREAT! Takes time to talk to you and explain what her next step will be, she also goes that extra mile for you if she has to.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Very knowledgeable and committed to patients.