Dr. Joyce E Egbe Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joyce E Egbe?

over all great

when I first started see Dr Egbe I loved it but I've noticed she changes staff all the time which is not a good thing. Every time I go I have to wait an hour or more just to see the doctor. I love Dr Joyce but the wait is just to long and she only spending 2-5 min not even with us. a lot has changed and im not sure what to do cause I love her so much but when kids and long wait time is just to crazy.!!! PLEASE WORK ON YOUR WAITING TIME AND HAD DR SPEND MORE TIMW WITH PATIENTS. ALSO DONT BOOK HER LIKE CRAZY SHE IS ONLY ONE DOCTOR AND CAN DO SO MUCH AT ONCE!!!!!

A lot has changed

Dr Egbe Is a wonderful doctor, I was one of the first patients at her clinic. However over the year different staff amongst other things a lot has changed for the worst. I still take my children because I'm big on routine, but I am seriously considering going elsewhere. Very convent but you pay for it.

Life saving!

Meeting Dr. Joyce was a life saving experience for my daughter. She is detailed in her diagnosis and treatment and she also gives you time to express your concerns. I believe she's one of the best in her field.

1+ hour wait for appts. Spends 2min max with patient.

personal experience

Very easy to get an appointment and fast to be seen. office staff was very nice but I didn't feel as comfortable with the doctor... Felt like she didn't like me asking questions. Overall, Dr. Egbe, did do her job and gave me helpful tips on how to handle my child's cold.

excellent doctor! my kids love her!!