Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce S Endo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am so grateful to have Dr. Endo as my primary care physician. In all the years she has treated me, she has provided excellent care, including taking the time necessary at each appointment to fully treat my symptoms and concerns. She once saw my daughter for a specific problem, after my daughter had seen several specialists in the city where she was attending college. Dr. Endo diagnosed the problem in one appointment. Cannot say enough good things about the doctors and staff. They promptly return phone calls and solve problems for me and my family.
the gals at the front desk were extremely rude. yes, the WAITING ROOM wait was short, but they had me sitting in a room for 45 minutes before dr. endo waltzed in. she then gave me 10 minutes of her time. i could definitely tell she wasn't listening to what i was trying to explain to her because she just kept muttering, "mhmmm, mhmm, mhmm" then told me to "fill this". "This" was Anaprox, which is prescription aleve. I was in there to discuss my anxiety and she prescribed me aleve. i didn't even ask for a prescription. THEN she told me to come back for a follow up in 2 weeks. Uh huh. I'm sure you WOULD like me to waste an hour and a half of my life and $40 more dollars for a co-pay again to be ignored and prescribed expensive aleve so you can get another drug kickback for prescribing me dumb crap. NEVER again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Endo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Joyce S Endo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Linn Family Health Center, 18380 Willamette Dr Ste 202, West Linn, OR
Dr. Joyce S Endo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Linn, OR.