Have you seen Dr. Joyce B Farah?

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Farah for many years. I have always had a good rapport with her and have received excellent care. She did a Moh's surgery on basal cell carcinoma on my neck. The outcome was excellent. Her brother did a basal cell surgery on my leg, and that was excellent too. My only complaint is that sometimes I have quite a wait in the waiting room before my appointment. But that is because every patient is given the time they need.

A joke

I love the one review that received five stars on vital was from a family member/employee... Hilarious

Great Office Visit

I had a very pleasant visit. The doctor was very nice and explained things well. The office has a very nice decor and feeling of tranquility.

Anti American

Complains the entire time about America and how awful it is too practice in the states

As long as you don't care that your doctor hates the United States and is Citizens and speaks Arabic while treating you then she is OK.

Not a competent clinic.

My initial visit with her was very good however, I never received results or a follow up to blood tests she prescribed. I had to ask my primary care physician to retrieve them a month later. Three months after I was finally contacted by an assistant of Farah with the results of my blood work.

A true professsional !

I have been to several dermatologists over the past several years and Dr. Joyce was the most knowledgeable and comprehensive in her questioning of my situation. She presents herself as a resource to the presenting concerns and takes ample time in discussing the course of action to remedy the systemic cause, rather than merely treat the symptoms.

Excellent Doctors

Saw Dr. Joyce Farah for Botox, and other cosmetics. There is no one like her - a kind, patient, wonderful manner and does a brilliant job. Best in town, hands down!

Very innovative approach to dermatology. I'm so happy to be a patient of theirs.

A wonderful doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Joyce for hair laser treatments and other treatments. She is a kind, patient doctor who always strives to do the best she can for me. She is honest and always does a good job. She is the most pleasant Doctor you will encounter. I am so grateful to her for helping with so many different issues. And, at the private office (1000 E. Genesee St.) I am always able to find appointments within one-two weeks! How many dermatologists can you say that about?

Very Ignorant and inconsiderate

I couldn't even set up an appointment and the staff is so rude to you over the phone. A staff member asked me if I was a current patient and I told them I was not, but I would like to start going there and the lady got snappy with me for no reason telling me over the phone oh well we don't except any new patients... This office is a joke.

Dr. Joyce B Farah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.