3.9

Have you seen Joyce A Gann?

Dr. Gann was the best doctor that I've ever had. She did my hysterectomy in 1971 and she did my ovary cyst in 1976, her beside manner was great and she was great. I loved her then and I still love her, I hope she is well. Carolyn Wooten.

Worst Dr ever doubt she sends labs to get screened...allowed me to develop preeclampsia then sent me to the hospital to deliver and went on vacation...at my 6 wk chk up she told me to write my politician and I could thank them for manage healthcare I had so much fluid around my heart and lungs I suffered a congested heart failure...surprise this old bag is still practicing

Dr Gann delivered 4 of my children. Though it's been quit sometime since my last child Dr Gann was absolutely wonderful!!! My husband loves her as well!! Dr Gann, Thank you for years of caring, compassion and delivery of the most beautiful gift, my children.

Rude

Dr gann delivered my son 20 yrs ago. I was a very young mom and my experience was horrible ! She was very rude and lectured me on the bible

Wounderful Doctor

I started visiting Dr. Gann in 1972, Dr. Gann delivered all three of my babies, always good bedside manners and always had a smile. I will always be greatful to her.