Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce E Honorof has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joyce E Honorof has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
I was a patient of Dr. Honorof for many years. In our early association her attention and professionalism were good. Recently, however, it has been impossible to contact her. Her office staff indicated that she works only two days per week. After a recent trip to the ER I tried to contact her for the required follow-up, only to be told that she was all booked up. I wrote my health concerns in letter, hard copy form and delivered it to her office. I did not receive any response to these efforts. I have since retained another primary care physician with whom I am quite pleased. I have since talked with others who have had similar experiences.
Dr. Honorof is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Nassau University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJoyce Ellen Honorof Md, 65241 E Emerald Ridge Dr, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joyce E Honorof in this video.
Dr. Joyce E Honorof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.