Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce P Lazarus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Lazarus is not a good doctor. 1 Today I was made to feel blame for her not receiving medical records from my previous doctor. I signed for them, I called to approve them being sent over. 2 ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO CARES ABOUT HER HEALTH? AVOID AT ALL COST. My lower abdominal sudden pain was not alarming to her at all & I was refused a referral to an OBGYN because Lazarus "Can do blood tests here then refer me if needed". Sorry but that's not acceptable to me. I prefer being on top of my health not a step BEHIND. No sign or urgency to help me is a huge red flag since I am currently in pain. What if she claims not to receive back records of tests I require? Disorganized. Rude. She completely minimized anything I was explaining to her. I got stuck with her after moving to the area. I have filed a formal grievance & am changing doctors.
She is a very nice and courteous doctor, She has helped me over the years and is the only one who is accurate in her diagnosis but also spends time with me and treats my conditions, She goes out of her way to help me out and get equipment and calls the insurance when needed, She gives me quick appointments to make sure my conditions are controlled quickly. I will move with her if she ever moved,
Dr Lazarus was always wonderful about listening to me and my worries. She was never in a hurry and never made me feel stupid or like I was doing anything wrong. She showed interest in me and my family. I was brought to tears when I found out she would no longer be my doctor at the hospital I have to go to.
I'd like to start by saying that I had an appointment with Dr. Lazarus at 12:30 and I wasn't seen until almost 4pm. Not only did I have to wait, but they forgot that I was there even after they checked my vital signs. As if that wasn't enough, the doctor was very rude, abrasive, and just unpleasant. I went to the doctor to get a medical condition that I was concerned about checked and was feeling very anxious to get the professional opinion of a medical professional. I left the clinic feeling worse than I did when I arrived. Dr. Lazarus made a bad situation worse.
30 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Joyce P Lazarus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCitris Valley Urgent Care, 1901 Town and Country Dr Ste 104, Norco, CA
Dr. Joyce P Lazarus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norco, CA.