Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce A Noriega has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
After delivering my 3rd child I had a lot of bleeding and knew something wasn't right. I made 4 different appts. to only be told it was normal. Dr. Noriega was rude. I felt rushed and I was a nuisance to her. I practically begged for ultrasounds to make sure no placenta was left behind. She laughed and hurried me out the door. Few days later while driving I heard a pop and blood was pouring out between my legs. I was blacking out as I pulled in my driveway. I crawled through front door and called 911. My husband was in shock by all the blood. I was given fluids at an emergency clinic. The drs. couldnt stop the bleeding. I was then brought to St. Roper where another dr. who was affiliated w Noriega's didn't examine me and refused to give me an ultrasound when I asked. She told me it was just my period. I was furious but, nothing I could do. 2 wks. later while showering I passed 2 huge pieces of placenta. Considering her office was closed because it was a weekend I put the placenta in a jar in a paper bag in the fridge till Monday rolled around. I walked in her office on Mon. w my paper bag and plopped it on the counter. I demanded to see Noriega immediately and I made it be known for all her patients and staff that I almost bled to death due to her negligence. Noriega hurried me back in a room and quickly examined my specimen. Only then did she give me an ultrasound where it should huge amounts of placenta. She left and came back with some giant tongs like I was in some third world country. I refused her tongs and left with my records and had a dnc at the hospital. Stay away from this practice!!!
Dr. Noriega is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Joyce A Noriega accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAshley River Ob/Gyn, 1364 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC
Dr. Joyce A Noriega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.