Dr. Joyce Norman Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Norman?

She is incompetent. Missed multiple injuries in myself and my son in a serious auto accident.

Poor bedside manner

I went to the ER for a deep cut on my finger. While giving me stitches, she felt no compassion when I cried because the area had not gotten numb and I could feel every stitch she was making. After seeing a specialist a few days later, I was informed that I needed surgery to repair a torn tendon; not just the stitches that Dr. Norman had given me. That night in the ER, she failed to notice that the tendon was completely cut. If I had not gone to a specialist, I would not have had any use of my finger because of her oversight. She failed at her job as a medical professional. If my family or I go to the Simi Hospital ever again, I will refuse treatment from her.

Dr. Joyce Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.