Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce M Philip has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 10
I had gone to Dr Philip for many years and always found her to be caring and thorough in her treatment. It didn't matter if it was a routine exam or an emergency visit for a sudden illness. An appointment was made available in her office. It was worth waiting a little extra time in the waiting room because I knew when I got in the exam room, I was going to get all the time I needed with Dr Philip. Dr. Philip never rushed her exams or made me feel that she was too busy to take care of me. She is the epitome of what a good doctor is supposed to be: knowledgeable, caring, dedicated. If by some chance she was too booked up, I felt comfortable with her associates because she only had ones that were like her in her office! Her office staff is top-notch, well-trained and treats each person with dignity. I was sorry when I moved out of the area that I could not take her with me.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Joyce M Philip accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrihealth Physician Practices Llc, 1253 Kemper Meadow Dr Ste 250, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joyce M Philip in this video.
Dr. Joyce M Philip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.