Dr. Joyce M Philip Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce M Philip?

Excellence in medicine

I had gone to Dr Philip for many years and always found her to be caring and thorough in her treatment. It didn't matter if it was a routine exam or an emergency visit for a sudden illness. An appointment was made available in her office. It was worth waiting a little extra time in the waiting room because I knew when I got in the exam room, I was going to get all the time I needed with Dr Philip. Dr. Philip never rushed her exams or made me feel that she was too busy to take care of me. She is the epitome of what a good doctor is supposed to be: knowledgeable, caring, dedicated. If by some chance she was too booked up, I felt comfortable with her associates because she only had ones that were like her in her office! Her office staff is top-notch, well-trained and treats each person with dignity. I was sorry when I moved out of the area that I could not take her with me.

I recommend her to my friends