Dr. Joyce Rawls Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Rawls?

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I've been a patient with Dr. Rawls for years. She's very open with me concerning any of my diagnosis. She doesn't sugar coat any situation she just tells you straight up. She's a very good doctor. She gets an a+ in my book.

Teacher

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Rawls was recommended to me by a friend.. I can unequivocally say she is the best.... sometimes I wish I had more time to talk with her but I understand she have other women to see and definitely cannot spend hours talking with me.. during the birth of my daughter she was absolutely phenomenal in encouraging me to push.... I do believe the front staff could be a little rude and unpleasant at times,, but that's another topic.... overall she is a GREAT and CARING Doctor.

Posted on November 5th, 2014

I had this doctor years ago but she never told me until I was 21 years old that she thought I had Endometrosis at 15 because I was "to young". I had to deal with the pain and it was just a normal thing. She put me on lupron and never done surgery to find out what was going on. Told me one time the pain I was feeling was in my head. I never went back and never will. After 16 years of pain and everything I finally had surgery with a wonderful doctor in Atlanta , who not only confirmed the STAGE 2 endometrosis, but removed it and had to remove my left ovary because the endo and adhesions was so bad. If you are having pain and she dismisses it please please find another doctor.

Horrible please don't waste your time

Posted on November 15th, 2011

this office is so disorganized it's sad. The front desk ladies are so rude and they act like doing their job is a hassle and the patient is taking up their time. If you want a doctor who will explain what's goingoing on and atleast act like they care about you do not go to dr Rawls she has no intrest In you what so ever as soon as she walks into the room you can tell she is already about to leave. At my first app whith her for my first pregnancy she spent a total of 5 minutes with me. At a later appointment I explained that I had some concersns about my pregnancy and would like to talk them overgrown her but she then told me "why are you worried you are fine" then left. When at labour an delivery for contractions which had been diagnosed by another doctor and I had received medications for while dr rawles was out. Dr rawness til me Imy contractions I thought I was feeling was something else (what she did not know and could not explain) or that I was imagining things and I should get a hobby since I had to much time on my hands to track contractions. These are just some of the things that have happened, there has been several double booked appointment or wrongfully scheduled ones or when you go in for one they ask why you are there and what they are doing, they should know they scheduled it. The times I have seen the other doctor at the office she has been wonderful. But all in all please don't waste you time going there you will just end up frustrated and end up having to look for another doctor, so save yourself the trouble and look for another one right now.

Delivered all my babies... Love Dr. Rawls.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Rawls has been my Dr. since 1998 and I have had 3 children all delivered via C-section. My last child died after she was born and Dr Rawls was so sweet to me and comforting. She has been a great Dr. to me. The only complaint I would have is the front (new)receptionist seemed to be rude at times and the wait time in office can take a while at times, but overall she's been wonderful to me.

Great bedside manner and found a problem that no one else had informed me of...

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Rawls was exceptional with her bedside manner when she delivered my son. She also tied my tube and found out that I only had 1 fallopian tube, which was a congenital defect from birth. (I also have 1 kidney congenitally and when my front teeth came in, only 1 front tooth was there as a child) She was wonderful when she informed my husband and myself of this soon after my son's birth! Great experience with Dr. Rawls and her staff, very personal, which I LOVED! I had had an earlier experience when pregnant with a child I miscarried where the group of doctors were not personal at all! If someone is looking at me there, I kind of tend to like them to at least ACT like my friend and Dr. Rawls was wonderful!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

My last appointment I had to wait 2 hours and I had an 8:30 appointment. Dr Rawls had a good reason....She was delivering a baby! I love her attitude and that of her staff. She will always be my doctor .

My personal thoughts about this facility and doctor..

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Well The waits were about 45 to an hour long wait. the nurses were nice the lady who handles the paper work when you go in can be rude sometimes. I was actually upset that you actually see the midwife more than you see doctor Rawls. Also, I had some problems but the doctor kept telling me that I was okay. I found out that I actually had HELLP syndrome a year later when I got pregnant again and used a different doctor he was amazed that I didn't pass away. You need to be careful when you choose a doctor. She is great if you have great pregnancy's easy going but if you are a high risk pregnancy I wouldn't recommend her. She's not good at finding about some dangerous problems if you have complications.

Posted on July 31st, 2017