Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce E Wipf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Over the last 10 years that I have been a patient in the Veterans Administration Health Care system, I have had many primary care providers, a couple I was relieved when they moved on to greener pastures, not because of poor care, just poor personal skills. My last two were delightful, skillful and spoke to me as an equal, a partner in my own care, which I really appreciated. When I met Dr. Wipf, I was impressed by her efficiency and obvious confidence in her own ability and knowledge, and the way she didn't hesitate to call in someone else who might have more experience with my particular problem that day. Her warm personality put me at ease right away. I felt I not only had a new doctor, but a new friend. It wasn't until later when I looked up her name out of pure curiosity that I found out she was head of the whole department.
Dr. Wipf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Joyce E Wipf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Puget Sound Health Care System, 1660 S Columbian Way, Seattle, WA
Dr. Joyce E Wipf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.