Dr. Joyce Wu Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Wu?

Im so happy I switched to Ucla and Dr Wu!!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. Wu was amazing. My daughter has been under chocs care in orange for five years. they were great when she was little, but now that she is older and her communication delays are quite obvious. I chose to switch my daughters medical care to Dr Wu at ucla and i have to say i have never felt so relieved and had so much trust and understanding from a Doctor. She is eager to help improve my daughters quality of life just as i have been trying and trying to do for years on my own. i recommend dr wu to anyone who does not feel that they are getting the best care needed for their child. Shes amazing and i am so greatful!!!

Asthma