Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyline D James has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. James has been taking care of my husband he is in the vent. unit. at the Alvin C York VA for a couple of months. Dr. James is the most professional and caring doctor we have ever met. She will take each patient and treats them with 100% care. My husband has several serious issues but no one has been able to find out exactly what he has. He has actually been in the hospital the past 6 months but was transferred to the VA 2 months ago. No one was able to give him a proper diagnosis. Dr. James said she will continue to fight for him until she has the answer and she has been. The staff has been amazing not only with my husband but I see how they treat each one of their patients and I have to say I have never seen anything like it. They care about each one and do not rush the patients (example) rushing in the room and quickly leaving. They check and make sure each one is well care for. If there were 10 stars Dr. James and the Murfreesboro TN VA campus would get them from me.
Dr. Joyline D James accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa Tenn Valley Healthcare System York Campus, 3400 Lebanon Rd, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Joyline D James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.