Dr. Joyline D James Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joyline D James?

Dr. James has been taking care of my husband he is in the vent. unit. at the Alvin C York VA for a couple of months. Dr. James is the most professional and caring doctor we have ever met. She will take each patient and treats them with 100% care. My husband has several serious issues but no one has been able to find out exactly what he has. He has actually been in the hospital the past 6 months but was transferred to the VA 2 months ago. No one was able to give him a proper diagnosis. Dr. James said she will continue to fight for him until she has the answer and she has been. The staff has been amazing not only with my husband but I see how they treat each one of their patients and I have to say I have never seen anything like it. They care about each one and do not rush the patients (example) rushing in the room and quickly leaving. They check and make sure each one is well care for. If there were 10 stars Dr. James and the Murfreesboro TN VA campus would get them from me.

Type 2 Diabetes