Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joysree Subramanian
Dr. Joysree Subramanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX, with another office in Carrollton, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Subramanian is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. She speaks English.
Dr. Joysree Subramanian has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Joysree Subramanian has the following 10 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Facial Pain
- Spinal Injections
Dr. Joysree Subramanian has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joysree Subramanian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
hard to know when to call for appointments, and front office receptionist does not call back or follow through on referrals for various needs with insurance plan, she doesn't bother to speak with patients when they sign in or ask about information needed to ensure paperwork is relevant for insurance documentation and communication
Dr. Subramanian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Calcutta National Medical College
Graduated in 1984
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Joysree Subramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joysree Subramanian in this video.
Dr. Joysree Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.