Dr. Jozef M Debiec Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jozef M Debiec?

Kind,compassionate, actual instant care from Dr Caruso's right into Dr Debiec's care...2nd epidural since changing pain management physician. Very happy with Dr Debiec's care.

when in outrageous pain. don't call him

He is the Best! The staff is truly friendly and Deita is AWESOME!!!! I would recommend everyone that I know if they want excellent treatment.

I have read that other people have had a positive experience with Dr. Debiec, but I am not one of them. I have was not provided any pain management options for the month and half that I have been seeing him even though I communicated several times of the moderate to severe pain I was having at night therefore unable to sleep or function during the day. I do have a complicated medical history, so I understand the need to take time for an accurate diagnosis, but no pain management?!?! When I confronted him with this issue he got defensive and rude and offered only muscle relaxants. I told him I needed pain medication and he refused mubbling something about not knowing what he was dealing with. Clearly that was a blow off since pain is pain no matter what body part. Hopefully, no one else will have a similar experience as it can be completely disheartening for your doctor not to believe you are in pain and/or provide you with the medication you need to relieve it as you look for a solution.

He has a very personable style with great hands. Feel much better after injection in 24hrs. Thank you!!!!

Proper diagnosis is important to me.

Good Doctor

Competent doctor who had an easy manner. Spent time explaining situation to me. I left feeling confident that I would get good treatment.

Great doctor, young but smart and right on the money. I'm pain free thanks to this man, and his wonderful manner and treatments. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

NO MORE PAIN!!

I was stuck in the hopsital for a week because I broke a vertebrae in my back and my pain was so bad, I couldn't get out of bed. Dr. Debiec did what they call a kyphoplasty where he put in a balloon and then injected cement to fix the break. My pain was gone almost immediately and I was able to walk out of the hospital the next day. I can't thank him enough for helping me.

Waste of Time

Did not acknowledge my condition (RA) which I have been under treatment for 10 years and indicated that my pain was neuropathic. Was reading my history while we were speaking. The appointment was both a waste of time and embarrassing that a doctor would ignore a fully diagnosed medical condition that is being treated by the best rheumatologists in New York City (Hospital for Special Surgery).

Excellent Dr.

Wonderfully caring!

Dr. Debeic, while very young, is extremely knowledgeable and caring! He explained my treatment (steroid shots for lower back) and made sure I was comfortable with what he was going to do before he proceeded. I was very nervous and while there was some pain in the procedure (normal while reaching the nerve) he comforted me simply by talking to me and reassuring me that all was going well and that i was doing fine. He even complimented me on my breathing technique during the pain! I would recommend him to anyone who needs this type of procedure and to anyone who, like me, needs a doctor to act like a person. Dr. Debeic is wonderful. Also, his receptionist, (unfortunately, I cannot recall her name) was very proffessional and also very caring, and puts the patients at ease while you wait.

Dr. Jozef M Debiec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.