Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jozef A Ottowicz?

He was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen! First I had to wait three months to even get into him and once I did he wouldn't even let me list my symptoms, and constantly interrupted me when I tried to talk he was rude and unprofessional. I have never before actually filled out a formal complaint but I actually did today. Even if you have to wait an extra few weeks to get into a different doctor besides him it is completely worth it!

underdiagnosed

He was rude, unprofessional and made me feel ill at ease. I came in for an MRI to determine the cause of my headaches and dizziness. he said the scan was basically normal and that I just had migraines He ignored my other symptoms and dismissed me back to my provider. He wouldn't even try to discover a cause or listen to me. I am still searching for answers.

Caring and knowledgeable doctor

We have had Dr. Ottowicz for 7 years because of seizures. His knowledge, diagnosis, prescribed medicine, care and concern have been outstanding. He is very matter-of-fact. He returns calls personally and promptly. The only downside has been medical trips to Europe. If he is out-of-town, he responds immediately upon return.

Unkempt Genius?

His office may be disorganized, his mannerisms slightly askew, but his knowledge with neurology is quite extended. Thus, I would much rather have a doctor that is an unkempt genius, than a tidy moron.

He refuses to get help to run his office. He doesn't have a secretary, he doesn't answer the phone, and seems to do everything on paper, which causes him to be unorganized.

This doctor was unprofessional in my opinion. His office space was unkempt and so was he.His desk was disorganized. During the exam, he pulled out a pin from a pin cushion (heaven only knows where it had been before) but it was not sterile! He touched my feet and my face with the pin and then put it back in the pin cushion only to wait for the next victim.The tools he used were not sterilized after use.