Dr. Juan-Carlos C Rojas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan-Carlos C Rojas?

Great Doctor

Excellent Doctor. Unique; caring and listens!! He fixed my problem completely.

A great doctor!

Wonderful doctor... I feel he is honest and has my best interests in mind.

I will be going back to see him. He is a kind and very intelligent doctor. His office is lovely and the staff makes you feel at ease.

Doctor Rojas is one of the best doctors that I have ever visited. I was scheduled to have surgery with two doctors, and two days before the date of the surgery one of the doctors decided that he was not going to do it, because he was having problems with my insurance. He then referred me to Dr. Rojas, who took over his place and did the surgery. Well I have to say that I am very happy with the way how things worked out with Dr.Rojas, and I will like to thank him for taking time off from his busy schedule to do my surgery. Great Job Dr. Rojas. We need more doctors like you.

Great Doctor!

The waiting room is clean and has a variety of magazines and toys for kids. The TV is actually on an interesting channel! It's kid friendly too. The staff is efficient and polite and Dr. Rojas is a very sincere, professional and talented gynecologist. I highly recommend Dr. Rojas. You will feel comfortable speaking to him, he wants you to get the best care your insurance can cover, and he always closely monitors any special conditions or if you are trying a new medication.

Outstanding Doctor

I used to see his father and when he retired I first saw the son in July. He is very friendly and very bright. He let me talk for a long time and when i finished he knew exactly what I was suffering from. He has very good hands and I felt very comfortable in his care. I have recommended my girlfriends to go to him.

Dr. Juan-Carlos C Rojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.