Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan C Angelats
Dr. Juan C Angelats, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Angelats is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Angelats has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan C Angelats has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I love Dr Angelats. It is hard to find a good doctor and I feel he is one of the best. He is caring about his patients and really helps and gives you confidence. He is never judgemental and really just wants to help you feel better. He is on top of his knowledge in his field and takes the best steps that works est for his patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Angelats is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Juan C Angelats accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiamond Womens Center, 6565 France Ave S Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Juan C Angelats is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.