Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan D Arenas
Dr. Juan D Arenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. His specialties include Transplant Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Juan D Arenas has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Dr. Juan D Arenas has the following 6 expertise
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
Showing 1 of 1
El Doctor del Robot en USA
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan D Arenas - Posted on September 19th, 2013
Tengo una revista de agosto del 2002 de Diners donde le hicieron un reportaje al Dr Juan Dario Arenas en Colombia. En el 2005 mi hijo se enfermo y desde esa fecha esta en diÃ¡lisis en NY en el Elmurst Hospital Center de NY. Desde esa fecha he tenido la revista y la he releÃdo durante todo el tiempo con la esperanza de poderlo encontrar y que me pueda ayudar. A mi hijo le estÃ¡n haciendo diÃ¡lisis desde los 26 aÃ±os . El Doctor Juan Dario Arenas es una eminencia en trasplantes . Dios quiera que lo pueda contactar rÃ¡pido.
Hershey Medical Center
Dr. Juan D Arenas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Juan D Arenas
Dr. Arenas is a multi-organ transplant surgeon trained at the University of Pennsylvania. He specializes in living donor liver transplantation, donation after cardiac death and extracorporeal circulatory support, and laparoscopic liver surgery including robotic assisted surgery. He is Chairman of Surgerys Division of Surgical Transplantation and Surgical Director of the UT Liver Transplant Program.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan D Arenas, MD - Transplant Surgery in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Juan D Arenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.