Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan C Asenjo
Dr. Juan C Asenjo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Clinical Informatics. Dr. Asenjo is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Northbay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Juan C Asenjo has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical Informatics
Dr. Juan C Asenjo has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Juan C Asenjo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Dr. Asenjo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE OAKLAND MEDICAL CENTER, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Juan C Asenjo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.