- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez has 2 locations
7710 Mercy Rd Ste 2000
Omaha, NE 68124
Book Online Now
Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez has the following 1 expertise
- Critical Care
Showing 3 of 3
Did not listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez - Posted on August 25th, 2018
This Dr was too busy telling us how “amazing” he was, how many awards he has gotten, and how he was “begged to work here”, that he did not listen to our concerns about our family member’s care. In the end a life was taken too soon because he ultimately missed the window to provide quality and accurate care.
This man has a seroius personality disorder
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez - Posted on June 29th, 2011
This Dr. is very egotistical and arrogant. Horrible bedside manner, didn't care at all about the family's shocked state of mind. He had a few temper tantrums while talking to us and doesn't like questions even though he says to ask questions. He has a serious personality disorder. Constantly tell everyone how good he is at his job and to research him on the web..prove it in actions not words...Which he did not.
A Medical Maverick!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez - Posted on July 26th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez, MD - Trauma Surgery in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Juan A Asensio-Gonzalez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.