Dr. Juan B Ochoa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan B Ochoa?

still kicking

He saved me back in 06 at a time when I had few hours left if any and through six surgeries over a year period. He brought me back to a full life that I never expected to have again.. When I thought I would never golf again I not only can play 9 but 18. I did see a lot of pain that year, but it's seven great years now that he brought me to that I had no expection of.

God Bless this man.

A wonderful, caring doctor, more like him is needed. I believe he saved my life.

I feel that Dr. Ochao is one of the most caring and informative doctors I have ever dealt with. He took the time to completely explain all the procedures he was going to preform as well as all the risks involved in those procedures. I highly recomend him and his skills to anyone and everyone.

Dr. Juan B Ochoa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.