Dr. Juan Bahamon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Juan Bahamon?

garcia

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

He was an excellent doctor

Wish I could vote 0 stars

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. Bahamon is a sucky doctor. I went to see him because my husband got chemically burned in the oil field and could not walk. He had a lot of pain in his legs and I read on the computer screen where there was a weakness in one of his nerves and Dr. Bahamon erased it and said there was nothing wrong with him. Of course he is a workers comp doctor and maybe if we would have paid him out of pocket he would have actually cared about my husbands health. I will never refer anybody to him.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr Bahamon is one of the best Drs I have ever had! After being given a 20% chance of living through my stroke in 2006, Dr Bahamon called me his miracle patient. Maybe it was a miracle, but I believe he had a bigger hand in my recovery. I highly recomend him if you can get in. I tried to make another appt with him, but they told me I'm no longer considered a patient and he is not taking new patients....only bad side to his practice as I see. I'm still in his system though?

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr. Bahamon took the time to explain thoroughly what my diagnosis meant. He is a friendly person and easy to talk to.

Patient-A.J.

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Bahamon's bedside manners. In a time when everyone is so busy, he took time to patiently talk to me. He was not rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Bahamon. He is a first class Dr.

Posted on August 29th, 2017