Dr. Juan Balaguer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Juan Balaguer?

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr Balaguer saved my life and my career! He diagnosed me quickly and accurately and prescribed medicine that was spot-on. I will be forever grateful.

Terrible Follow-up

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I left three messages over a period of 7 days for Dr. Balaguer regarding adverse side effects of a medication he prescribed and he never responded. I was a new patient of his but will not be returning.

I think very highly of Dr. Balaguer.

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I have treated with Dr. Balaguer for many years. He has always been attentive, and returned my calls promptly when I have been in crisis. His ability to recall the particulars of my case, without my file before him, is remarkable. He is a compassionate man, and has helped me through several confusing and difficult periods. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Balaguer is a good choice

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I have just completed several years of treatment with Dr. Balaguer. I would stay with him but he does not work with Medicare patients. He is very prompt, pays attention to you, and usually has your plan of treatment completed in at least 20 minutes. I like that.

Arrogant Uncaring Disgrace to profession

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I went to see him during my darkest days. My instincts did not bode well with him but he was rated well and was near home. The day after my darkest hour I went to see him and I told him that I needed medication that would act in hours and not in weeks. He kept telling me that medication takes time. I asked for something to help with the anxiety attacks and said that the medication he gave me was enough and it will take time. Now, I was crying and a sobbing mess. The tissue box was on his desk and did not offer it or a tissue to me. He said I should make an appointment for the next day to see how I am feeling. I said it will not be necessary and I stormed out and told his staff that I better not be billed for the visit. I called my primary doctor from the parking lot and she had me go there immediately where she was able to treat me. Dr. Balaguer should not practice with women and stick to his 'good ole boys' instead. Would I visit if he was the last doctor on earth - NO.

Posted on February 25th, 2017