Dr. Juan Bartolomei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Bartolomei?

Great results

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I had neck surgery 7 years ago and my neck has been pain free every since then. I am now under his care for a herniated disc in my back. He is a skilled surgeon. He explains everything so that I can understand it. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Bartolomei and his office staff were all amazing! My husband was in excruciating pain as we came into his office. He could not even sit in the wheelchair I brought him in on. They literally rushed out to us and took him back to a room so he could lay down! They were extremely attentive and sensitive to our needs. Dr. Bartolomei was so very kind and compassionate. He cut right to the chase of what needed to be done. He spent a lot of time with us with no sense of being in a hurry to leave. He sat close and made us feel cared for, answering ALL of our questions. Thank you Dr.!!!!!

Honest, Kind, and Trustworthy

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Dr. Bartolomei was so kind and really listens to you. He doesn't rush you and he isn't knife happy as some spine surgeons are. He is also honest with you about your condition whether the news is good or bad. I highly recommend him .

Highly Recommended

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I had a pretty big herniated disc. and leg nerve damage. Dr. Bartolomei explained my options and minimally invasive surgery looked like the best way to go. He explains things so you understand the entire process. Surgery was a breeze. Most people around me were against this surgery, let's say I have changed many of these people's opinions once I walked out of the hospital, pain free, with my life back :)

Great doctor with experience

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I had neck surgery performed by Dr. B in September. Prior to the surgery, I had two appointments just to understand the diagnosis and surgery option. Dr. B. explained the surgery (perhaps a little more detail that I could manage) but it was extremely helpful. He also explained that on the SpineTeam Texas website there was a video showing the procedure. This was also very helpful for me. After the surgery, during his visit with me the next morning, he showed great concern with how I was feeling and provided more information about the surgery. At the post op appointments I am seeing his assistant who is also very helpful. I would have loved to have seen Dr. B. again but understand it is a business too. I would definitely recommend this team of doctors for anyone with spine issues that they treat. Previous to this surgery, I had numerous sterroid shots performed by Dr. Ryan Reeves (also with this group of doctors). Dr. Reeves also took time to explain and truly cared about my well being.

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Absolutely highly recommend Dr. Bartolomei. He is very concerned with your problem and spends as much time as you need. His manner with patients is outstanding!

Time wasted

Posted on July 5th, 2012

The visit was to discuss my trigeminal neuralgia and this is what I had indicated on the paper work submitted prior to the visit. As soon as he walked into the room he announced "I do not treat trigeminal Neuralgia" and I thought why I was not informed of this prior to the visit.Pushed him into discussing various treatmemts and he did recommend a neurosurgeon. He was very nervous during the meeting and looked ready to bolt out of the room. Anxious to see the billing for this event.

Dr Bartolomei is a vengeful mean money hungry doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr Batolomei deliberately misrepresented his staff as being qualified in areas they are not. My wife went to the hospital with seizures after being treat at his office. I would advise you find another physician. This doctor only cares about money.

Unbelievably Caring and Great Doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

First of all I was able to get an emergency appointment within 48 hours because my Dr. said they have a STAT program for emergencies. His staff was very nice and pleasant to deal with. Then when Dr. Bartolomei came in to discuss my pain issues, I explained to him the problems (meanwhile I left the disc with the MRI at home), and he read the MRI report that was faxed over. We discussed how surgery should be a last resort, and to use a pain management program first, like the one I went through 9 years ago. He was very polite and cordial, explained everything with a common sense approach, not with an arrogant aura. I was so pleased to have him make the effort to discuss every option, and then I went to see Donna his scheduler to set the dates for my out patient procedures. She was just as polite and fantastic to talk too. My procedures will be done next week and I will try to remember to make a report about that experience. I can safely say that I am thankful to meet a Dr. that appears to be genuinely concerned about a patients health, and willing to make life easier without ever recommending going under the knife. On a 1-10 experience, I would give him a 9.99 because I believe we all have a little space for improvement, but I am 100% satisfied.

Dont Waste Your Time and Money

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I saw De Bartolomel because i had extreme pain and was referred to him from a local hospital. I had my mri report and cd with me for him to diagnose. I have a annular tear with a high intensity zone (which he did not share ) with me. I also had borderline spinal stenosis, two posteroir disc herniation one with a extruded fragment, arthritis of a facet joint, lateral disc bulges with mild to moderate compromise of the neural foramina and other protrusions. I was in so much pain and all I did was lay on his examination table because i could not even sit up because of the pain. He walks in the room and sit down and says "well I am not going to do surgery so how else can i help you". Then went on for an additional minute and told me he did not know why I was in pain basically telling me that I was a hypercondriac. I left his office so furious and thinking how can a neurosurgeon with his knowledge not even have an idea why would be in pain. Then a week later I went to pick up my medical record just to see what he said and I read my report. My report said that I have normal range of motion. How can that be true I though, he never even touched me or spent more than two minutes with me but then he puts that in my medical record which was not accurate. To sum it up I would never go back to him nor would I recommend him to anybody.

Greatful patient

Posted on September 11th, 2010

I have the utmost confidenc and trust in Dr. Bartolomei. His warm,personal and caring manner do not interfere with his professionalism.I have referred several people to him and will continue to do so. I would not hesitate to see him again if needed. I like the fact that he does not push for surgery unless it is absolutely necessary but will tell you when it is indicated. He is very good at explaining just what a procedure will entail. I feel like you are not just a number with Dr. Bartolome and he shows respect for his patients.

great doc