Dr. Juan M Botto Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Juan M Botto?

I saw Dr. Botto in the hospital when I had pneumonia. He took time to listen to and answer my questions. He explained all procedures thoroughly. He made me feel very comfortable and I felt confident that he was able to help me recover completely.

Awful doctor!

Waited almost an hour and when he entered the room he did not introduce himself and stated what he thought my medical situation was, after looking over pulmonary function test. He cut me off when I tried to ask questions and belitted me while I tried to respond to his questions. He said I was one step away from COPD and to do a follow up visit six months later, saying NOTHING else....not even goodbye! The kicker, I went to another pulmonary physcian with an excellent reputation and he looked at the same test results and xrays and said I had normal wear and tear on my lungs from living in big cities, but otherwise could run a marathon. That was a few years back, today I'm 100 percent fine. Zero bedside manner, arrogant and a misdiagnosis. Not being dramatic here, but this guy is awful!