Dr. Juan C Fernandez Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Juan C Fernandez?

Initially, when I first went to Dr. Fernandez, he was the only doctor who took the time to find out the problem I was having, was due to diabetes, and then take the necessary steps to help me. The doctor I had before him asked me if anyone had ever told me that I was diabetic? I said "no", and his response was, " well you must not be diabetic then". Dr. Fernandez has always taken the time and interest as a professional, to get to the root of the problem, correctly diagnose it, and take corrective action. I remember him calling me on a Sunday to tell me about something he had just read in a medical journal about a condition I was having. How many doctors do you know who have done that? We are fortunate to have such a doctor in our area. I highly recommend him.

Birth Control

Dr. Juan C Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Hook, NY.