Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan C Medina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Juan C Medina has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Juan C Medina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My husband had a colonoscopy. Dr. Medina showed me the picture of a very aggressive cancer that was found. He cut out that cancer and gave my husband, whom I love dearly, another chance at life. I was always too scared to do a colonoscopy, but after I saw this, I found the courage to have this procedure done, as well. Later, Dr. Medina took care of us both when we both came down with Diverticulitis. He gave us both such good hospital care. He helped us change our lifestyle to a more healthy way of life.
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Juan C Medina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsJuan C Medina Md, 4727 W Park Dr Ste A, Zachary, LA
Dr. Juan C Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zachary, LA.