Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan C Pena
Dr. Juan C Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. Dr. Pena has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan C Pena has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had been feeling low in energy and body aches and I had been to several doctors who could not find out what was wrong with me. When I met with Dr. Pena he was very profesional and thurough and understanding. well he diagnosed my illness and gave me treatment that to this day I thank the stars that i found him and no longer have to doctor shop. He has changed my life for the better!
Wonderful experience from the momment I entered the clinic and registered without an appointment to the moment I made my follow up appointmet. The staff treated me like a person. Dr. Pena is very professional and caring. He listened to me and immediately knew what was wrong and how to fix it. I wish more doctors could be like him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Juan C Pena accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJuan Carlos Pena Md, 445 E Anaheim St, Wilmington, CA
Dr. Juan C Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, CA.