Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan Capello has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Capello did surgery on my back over 30 years ago. He did a great job. I was on my feet within 5 days and never look back. He also advised me that the repair may not last forever. I have done a lot of everything, including lifting very heavy objects. I'm in need of a fusion and if I lived in Texas still I would have him to do the surgery again. Thanks, Dr. Capello
Dr. Jauan Capello is incosistent, omits important information from medical documents or does not read all documents and reads just the cliff notes so to speak. He is not trustworthy and does not docuement all problems in his final report unless it can be used against you. This Dr. may have had his day, but the state need to reconsider using him as a State DR. I would not recommend this Dr and if you are assigned him by the state as a designated DR. Get a lawyer fast because you are going to need to do a rebuttal on all his reports and point out all incosistencies as he does not factor in all documents given to him only the ones that will benifet the Workmans comp insurance carrier.
This doctor does what ever workmans comp tells him to, including lying. He did tests that were positive and did not document them and didn't do some tests where he stated he did. He pretended to be everyones friend while your there, but then turns around and writes lies. We will be writing to the Medical review board and have already placed a complaint against him with the texas dept of ins.
Dr. Capello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Hills Med Ctr, N Richlnd Hls, Tx
Physician S Metroplex Hospital
46 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Juan Capello accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions807 Cross Ln, Southlake, TX
Dr. Juan Capello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.