Dr. Juan-Carlos C Ortega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan-Carlos C Ortega?

I have a very complex medical situation and have actually been dropped by a couple of practices. Dr Ortega did not hesitate to take me on board, and has been wonderful in listening to what I have to say. Always takes time and effort to cover all of our bases, but does not hesitate to deferred to a specialist if and when we run into an area outside of his comfort zone. Best small town Doctor I have come across!

I disliked the 2hr wait for a scheduled appt. and being able to hear him having long discussions about soccer in the hallway after I was actually able to get in a room.

Type 2 Diabetes